Re: [ccth] Toronto Classic Tourney

  • Jim Maker
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 14, 2006
      Hey Mark

      I remember handing you my money. Sid isn't the ONLY
      Peterborough player coming.

      Jim

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 15, 2006
        oh ya, sorry Jim! I got you down.. just a boo-boo on my part!
        Get wild Bill to come too, he was the only Peterborough player that showed
        any talent! :)
        mark

        >From: Jim Maker <jimtroublemaker@...>
        >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [ccth] Toronto Classic Tourney
        >Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:31:14 -0500 (EST)
        >
        >Hey Mark
        >
        >I remember handing you my money. Sid isn't the ONLY
        >Peterborough player coming.
        >
        >Jim
        >
        >--- m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Reminders going out to all for March 18th... the
        > > Toronto Classic is coming
        > > up quickly! There are now4 registered players from
        > > Alberta attending!
        > > Wow... they are getting energized about table hockey
        > > in the west this
        > > year...
        > >
        > > Sid Kloosterman (as promised) got his entry in early
        > > this year...; but what
        > > about the rest of the Peterborough crowd.?!>? I
        > > hope that Bill guy (not
        > > garrett) from the 'bro shows.. he is a heck of a
        > > good player.
        > >
        > > ...and what about Quebec??? ... not a word yet!
        > > Allon-y les Boys!
        > >
        > > Mark

        > > Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built
        > > on patented Microsoft�
        > > SmartScreen Technology.
        > >
        >http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
        > >
        > > Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium
        > > right now and get the
        > > first two months FREE*.
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        >Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca

        Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
        Technology.
        first two months FREE*.
      • bashin.bill
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 20, 2006
          Hey Mark

          Just wondering about the format of the tourney, especially what time
          it's likely to end. I don't see much info on the website, or elsewhere.
          In fact, what time does it start? The
          website, "http://www.torontoclassic.ccthf.com/" says 11 am, but the
          page with the registration form says 10 am.

          Not that I expect to be involved for too long, but I want to be there
          to see Jim and Sid in the final, after they beat out Chad and yourself
          in the semis. :-)

          Hope you got my entry by now; I'm looking forward to my first
          tournament in over thirty years, and my first "real" one.
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 21, 2006
            ahhh, bashin' Bill! the one formidable opponent i found in the Peterborough
            league! :)
            The Toronto Classic will start at 10am, and the round robin will last about
            2-3 hours... then we take a lunch break for the big buffet!
            Playoffs start by 3 pm latest. All start as 3 out of 5 series, and most
            people will stay until 5pm, because we need to alternate games for
            refereeing purposes. The finals tend to be really late every year, so
            hopefully you don't have to stay that long! :) haha
            average time out the door is 7 pm, so you can still get a good night of
            heavy boozing in at Sid's place when we beat all your sorry asses to a
            pulp..

            yours in fun... mark

            PS - Still waiting for my first entry from Quebec... Gosselin, are you
            coming or what?! I think the coleco players are a bit scared to hurt their
            soft hands on the powerplay2... ;)

            >From: "bashin.bill" <bashin.bill@...>
            >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [ccth] Re: Toronto Classic Tourney Format
            >Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:03:53 -0000
            >
            >Hey Mark
            >
            >Just wondering about the format of the tourney, especially what time
            >it's likely to end. I don't see much info on the website, or elsewhere.
            >In fact, what time does it start? The
            >website, "http://www.torontoclassic.ccthf.com/" says 11 am, but the
            >page with the registration form says 10 am.
            >
            >Not that I expect to be involved for too long, but I want to be there
            >to see Jim and Sid in the final, after they beat out Chad and yourself
            >in the semis. :-)
            >
            >Hope you got my entry by now; I'm looking forward to my first
            >tournament in over thirty years, and my first "real" one.

            Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
            e-mail and attachments.
            first two months FREE*.
          • Burt Brassard
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 22, 2006
              I will be there for sure Mark, maybe as the only representative from Québec!

              BURT