Peterborough Invites Toronto

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hey gang. Any Toronto-area players interested in some Powerplay2 action
      in Peterborough this Sunday? Recently, Mark Sokolski and Justin
      Hawthorne stopped by for a few games on their way home from the
      Hamilton tourney. The guys in our league enjoyed that and would like to
      host more guests. It's fun and it's free! (for guests). Knights of
      Columbus Hall, Peterborough - Sunday 1 'til 4 or 5 pm. Cheers,
      Sid.
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Thanks .I'll ask, but the weather looks to be real bad for driving .
        I'm sure we'll get up there soon .

        --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "flyindutchman45" <flyindutchman45@...>