Re: [ccth] Peterborough Challenge Date Change:

  • Martin Labelle
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2006
      It will be a great calandar for everybody!

      August 26 = Peterborough
      September 23= MTL classic
      October 21 = Gatineau (stiga)
      November 4 or 11= Sherbrooke

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 5, 2006
        Reminders going out to all for March 18th... the Toronto Classic is coming
        up quickly! There are now4 registered players from Alberta attending!
        Wow... they are getting energized about table hockey in the west this
        year...

        Sid Kloosterman (as promised) got his entry in early this year...; but what
        about the rest of the Peterborough crowd.?!>? I hope that Bill guy (not
        garrett) from the 'bro shows.. he is a heck of a good player.

        ...and what about Quebec??? ... not a word yet! Allon-y les Boys!

        Mark

        Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft�
        SmartScreen Technology.
        first two months FREE*.
      • Jim Maker
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2006
          Hey Mark

          I remember handing you my money. Sid isn't the ONLY
          Peterborough player coming.

          Jim

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 15, 2006
            oh ya, sorry Jim! I got you down.. just a boo-boo on my part!
            Get wild Bill to come too, he was the only Peterborough player that showed
            any talent! :)
            mark

            >From: Jim Maker <jimtroublemaker@...>
            >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [ccth] Toronto Classic Tourney
            >Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:31:14 -0500 (EST)
            >
            >Hey Mark
            >
            >I remember handing you my money. Sid isn't the ONLY
            >Peterborough player coming.
            >
            >Jim
            >
            >--- m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
            >
            > > Reminders going out to all for March 18th... the
            > > Toronto Classic is coming
            > > up quickly! There are now4 registered players from
            > > Alberta attending!
            > > Wow... they are getting energized about table hockey
            > > in the west this
            > > year...
            > >
            > > Sid Kloosterman (as promised) got his entry in early
            > > this year...; but what
            > > about the rest of the Peterborough crowd.?!>? I
            > > hope that Bill guy (not
            > > garrett) from the 'bro shows.. he is a heck of a
            > > good player.
            > >
            > > ...and what about Quebec??? ... not a word yet!
            > > Allon-y les Boys!
            > >
            > > Mark

            > > Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built
            > > on patented Microsoft�
            > > SmartScreen Technology.
            > >
            >http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
            > >
            > > Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN� Premium
            > > right now and get the
            > > first two months FREE*.
            > >

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            >Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca

            Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
            Technology.
            first two months FREE*.
          • bashin.bill
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 20, 2006
              Hey Mark

              Just wondering about the format of the tourney, especially what time
              it's likely to end. I don't see much info on the website, or elsewhere.
              In fact, what time does it start? The
              website, "http://www.torontoclassic.ccthf.com/" says 11 am, but the
              page with the registration form says 10 am.

              Not that I expect to be involved for too long, but I want to be there
              to see Jim and Sid in the final, after they beat out Chad and yourself
              in the semis. :-)

              Hope you got my entry by now; I'm looking forward to my first
              tournament in over thirty years, and my first "real" one.
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 21, 2006
                ahhh, bashin' Bill! the one formidable opponent i found in the Peterborough
                league! :)
                The Toronto Classic will start at 10am, and the round robin will last about
                2-3 hours... then we take a lunch break for the big buffet!
                Playoffs start by 3 pm latest. All start as 3 out of 5 series, and most
                people will stay until 5pm, because we need to alternate games for
                refereeing purposes. The finals tend to be really late every year, so
                hopefully you don't have to stay that long! :) haha
                average time out the door is 7 pm, so you can still get a good night of
                heavy boozing in at Sid's place when we beat all your sorry asses to a
                pulp..

                yours in fun... mark

                PS - Still waiting for my first entry from Quebec... Gosselin, are you
                coming or what?! I think the coleco players are a bit scared to hurt their
                soft hands on the powerplay2... ;)

                >From: "bashin.bill" <bashin.bill@...>
                >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [ccth] Re: Toronto Classic Tourney Format
                >Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:03:53 -0000
                >
                >Hey Mark
                >
                >Just wondering about the format of the tourney, especially what time
                >it's likely to end. I don't see much info on the website, or elsewhere.
                >In fact, what time does it start? The
                >website, "http://www.torontoclassic.ccthf.com/" says 11 am, but the
                >page with the registration form says 10 am.
                >
                >Not that I expect to be involved for too long, but I want to be there
                >to see Jim and Sid in the final, after they beat out Chad and yourself
                >in the semis. :-)
                >
                >Hope you got my entry by now; I'm looking forward to my first
                >tournament in over thirty years, and my first "real" one.

                Scan and help eliminate destructive viruses from your inbound and outbound
                e-mail and attachments.
                first two months FREE*.
              • Burt Brassard
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 22, 2006
                  I will be there for sure Mark, maybe as the only representative from Québec!

                  BURT