Scoreboard from Bill's Place

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2005
      Here you go, Mark. It's too bad that you, Danny and Greg were unable
      to attend. It was a lot of fun.
      POWERPLAY 2:
      Chad 4 Dave 3
      Chad 6 Bill 4
      Chad 6 Sid 3
      Sid 7 Bill 4
      Sid 5 Dave 3
      Bill 3 Dave 3

      HENRY:
      Bill 7 Chad 1
      Bill 4 Sid 2
      Bill 6 Dave 5
      Dave 4 Chad 0
      Dave 4 Sid 2
      Chad 2 Sid 2

      COLECO:
      Sid 6 Dave 4
      Dave 6 Chad 2
      Dave 3 Bill 1
      Bill 3 Chad 2
      Bill 1 Sid 0
      Chad 3 Sid 3
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Sid beats Dave 6-4 on Coleco?! OUTSTANDING!!! This should be an interesting
        year for the CCTHF!
        Chad rolled over everybody on Powerplay as well... interesting! I can't
        wait to see you guys on Jan. 21st. It should be a great day, and it looks
        like Dave is playing well on Henry so it will be a day full of upsets and
        surprises i bet!

        mark

        >From: "flyindutchman45" <flyindutchman45@...>
        >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ccth] Scoreboard from Bill's Place
        >Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 00:09:00 -0000
        >
        >Here you go, Mark. It's too bad that you, Danny and Greg were unable
        >to attend. It was a lot of fun.
        >POWERPLAY 2:
        >Chad 4 Dave 3
        >Chad 6 Bill 4
        >Chad 6 Sid 3
        >Sid 7 Bill 4
        >Sid 5 Dave 3
        >Bill 3 Dave 3
        >
        >HENRY:
        >Bill 7 Chad 1
        >Bill 4 Sid 2
        >Bill 6 Dave 5
        >Dave 4 Chad 0
        >Dave 4 Sid 2
        >Chad 2 Sid 2
        >
        >COLECO:
        >Sid 6 Dave 4
        >Dave 6 Chad 2
        >Dave 3 Bill 1
        >Bill 3 Chad 2
        >Bill 1 Sid 0
        >Chad 3 Sid 3

        Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft�
        SmartScreen Technology.
        first two months FREE*.