      From: aj5380
      Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:32 PM
      Subject: [ccth] Coleco 5380 Super Bash

      OK...put up yer dukes!
      I mean y'all including everyone.
      How many people on this post are making it to Las Vegas on Jan 8,9 for
      the TH tournament?
      A request has been made to the LAX boys to showcase the 5380 and
      organize a tournament. This gane is also known as Martin Labelle's
      game for the new comers. For the old-timers, you know I am talking
      about the S-shaped slot game. Could you let me know if you would be
      interested in having a S-shape tournament that would not interfere
      with the main event, but would be a good excuse for drinking beer and
      bragging rights?
      regards to all

      ...aj

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic