496Re: [ccth] Re: Montreal classic predictions

    Jul 1, 2005
      Right on Martin I hope people will enjoy your games as much as I did.
      PS:It was nice to talk to you on the phone Mark thanks for Ron's phone
           number. Talk to you soon.

      Martin Labelle <mlabelle@...> wrote:
      It will be solid puck in Montreal. Like in Québec. But I'll do my
      best. I'm affraid that I'll be distracted by all my games being used.
      There will be 10 of my creation at this tournament! It will be a
      great thrill!

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "m c" <torontotablehockey@h...> wrote:
      > I like how Martin plays with that light puck so I will pick him as
      > winner in 6 games over Angelo... Carlo will be too stressed as th
      > to make a showing in the final, as it is his first year organizing
      > me, it takes a lot out of you mentally) so he will be distracted.
      > mark
      > >From: carlo bossio <bossiocarlo@y...>
      > >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: Re: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
      > >Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 09:30:07 -0400 (EDT)
      > >
      > >Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from
      Toronto will