491Re: [ccth] Slow down there....

    Jul 1, 2005
      Yes indeed the two players you mentioned are great Competitors,Condenders and not to mention great guys. Hope in fact that they can make it!!!!!!!!

      I sent them personal invitations but have not received a yes or no answer yet,so I have no idea if they will come.

      As for you John hope eveything is well and if you can make it down it will also be great.       HAVE A NICE SUMMER

      John Barnes <johnbarnes98@...> wrote:
      Whoa Ben,

      Before making the predictions, you might want to find out which Ontario
      players will be in attendance. I know of at least two ( Dave Kraehling and
      Greg Peden) who can play at a great level on the Coleco and feel they have
      something to prove after their respective finishes at the Quebec Open. Don't
      know if they'll be there, but just keep them in mind....

      John Barnes

      >From: "Ben"
      >To: ccth@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions
      >Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 17:12:56 -0000
      >
      >I said that Carlo will beat Martin Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
      >the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino Bossio
      >et don't forget Pierre Béchard...if he shown. Another wildcard can be
      >Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only Vito
      >and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
      >Peterborough on the same weekend
      >
      >On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because i
      >didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt last
      >year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)
      >
      >See ya at the tournament
      >Benster
      >founder of Flick-Hockey

      Yahoo! Groups Links