490Re: [ccth] Montreal classic predictions

    Jul 1, 2005
      Thanks for the vote of confidence Ben. Yes Vito Brundia from Toronto will be here as he confirmed his presence. You forgot Angelo Folano as a very strong contender and there will be lots of very strong players. As for you don't sell yourself short. Practice by yourself and don't be shy to drop me a line if you wish to get some practice time in. Thanks

      Ben <flickhockey@...> wrote:
      I said that Carlo will beat Martin Labelle on game 7 at the final. For
      the third place, it will be a race between Burt Brassard, Gino Bossio
      et don't forget Pierre Béchard...if he shown. Another wildcard can be
      Denis Begin from Drumomndville i guess. Unfortunetely, i know only Vito
      and Mark Sokolski from Ontario but i think that it will be in
      Peterborough on the same weekend

      On my side, my main goal is to win at least one game (LOL) because i
      didn't touch the good old Coleco since about 17 years (except Burt last
      year's tournament and a practice at Gino's house..)

      See ya at the tournament
      founder of Flick-Hockey

      Table hockey gameTable hockey

      Do You Yahoo!?