4440Puckcatchers on the Labelle games

  • johnb
    May 31, 2011
      Guys, I was just wondering if anyone can please help me out. I have a pair of Labelle games and they are in great conditon except for the puckcatchers. Does anyone know someone who makes these or knows how to put together a useful substitute? Please let me know at
      colecojohnny@...

      By the way, the NYCTHA www.nyctha.us is hosting an ALL DAY custom coleco 5380 event on Saturday July 23rd at Days Inn Bridgewater in Bridgewater NJ . . . . contact me or check out the site for more details. Hope to see you in Jersey!

      John Power
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic