4421STIGA SUPERSTAR EDGARS CAICS LATVIA SIGNS FOR ***STIGA U.S. OPEN***!

  • rzo_77
    Jun 15, 2010
      Hello Everybody! We are ExCiTeD to announce that International Stiga Superstar
      Edgars Caics of Latvia has signed for the ****STIGA U.S.
      OPEN****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Edgars is just a spectacular Stiga player, we here in Lemont are Blessed with
      this special opportunity to host this Great player!

      Here is good shot of Edgars at the European Championships ===>
      http://www.deadzoom.com/member/stigalasvegas/edgarscaics

      A detailed list of Edgars tournaments and 3# ITHF World Ranking is all here ===>
      http://www.ithf.info/stiga/ithf/ranking/player.aspx?id=200042

      This is just FANTASTIC news for table hockey players accross North America!.
      Your perfect chance to meet and play with Edgars is just around the corner!

      ****COLECO U.S. OPEN**** July 23rd VFW POST <======> ****STIGA U.S. OPEN**** July 24th Lithuanian World Center in peacefull Lemont
      Illinois.

      Keep it KrAnKiN!
      Jim Rzonca