4277QC - Hockey Fights Cancer Fundraising - Upate

  • sabre_in_virginia
    May 5, 2009
      Thought to update you all:

      The Quest for the Crown events are complete. If you have not donated, you can still donate. Please go to:
      http://www.active.com/donate/questforthecrown
      and see my previous posts on how to promote your organization or event while donating.

      To date, the Quest for the Crown raised [b]$12,974[/b]. Our goal was to raise $12,000 in our support the [i]NHL's "Hockey Fights Cancer."[/i] That puts us 108% above our goal and also doubles what we raised last year.

      Thank you to those who supported through hosting our information online: Thank you Paul at Table Hockey Heaven, and the owners of Yahoo! Groups: CCTHF's Moderator, Martin Labelle, Sherbrooke, QC and Table Hockey Tavern's Moderator, Brian Hills, Halifax, as well as those who managed the "Top of the Mountain" table hockey event on-site for me and Justin this year, to those of you who donated money.

      We'll post more information about how things went in the coming days.

      Thank you! Merci beaucoup!