      Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 6:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [ccth] Detroit Tournament

      Yes I know we are that powerful. :-)

      Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@ yahoo.ca> wrote:

      No... Stay Home you Quebecers... .

      bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
      Hello Quebec where are you???? Guys, lets go, Carleco & Stiga back to
      back, we must represent. I myself cannot go but if someone is
      interested maybe I can work on somekind of fund raiser to help send
      you. Le me know if someone is interested.

      Previouse message:

      And one more has answered your call. Although I too am not from
      Quebec. The Beantown express might pass thru Kitchener too. We will
      be driving so maybe we can meet up with you Bernie and you can join us
      for the last leg.

      All aboard!

      Mike Caponetti

      All new Yahoo! Mail -