3654Re: the newest sokolskinator...

    Nov 23, 2007
      Congratulations, Mark and family! Mark, you taught Justin how to play
      the game and he beat us all at age 16. Matthew will be about ten
      months old for the next Ptbo Challenge. Do ya think?

      And can you guys imagine playing against Dave wearing his green
      jersey with his green bird perched on his shoulder and both trash-
      talking you at the same time?

      Cheers, Sid :)

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, Dave Kraehling <superdave3n2@...> wrote:

      > Hey Mark, Congratulations, now maybe your dream of a Sokolski
      winning The Toronto Classic will come true.
      > By the way I have a new addition to the family.
      > Eve and I are proud to anounce the addition of "Fargo" to the
      family.
      > He weighs in at 3oz. And is a Green Cheek Conure. Fargo is 5
      months old and his species can live up to 35 yrs. So we will see who
      out lives whom.
      > Dave
      >
      > Again Congrats Mark
      >
      > m c <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
      > hi all...
      > a new opponent has entered the field!!!
      > Matthew Victor Sokolski was born at 5:44 pm, on Nov.20th...
      weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces and 50cm long.... he has the perfect
      fingers made to become the next young table hockey phenom. Sporting
      his new Colorado Avalanche nighties, he burped with content, as if
      saying... "you're mine, Kloosterman!", "step aside, Peden!", "you
      smell, Labelle!" (well, maybe not all of that...)
      > He is a fantastic baby - does not like crying... (unlike some of
      the crybabies we have seen at a few 2007 events.. haha). By virtue
      of being awake it means he wants food, then back to relax time! His
      eyes dart back and forth when there are several people in the room
      and his uncle wolski says he will surely be a goalie!

      > cheers - virtual drinks and cigars to the lot of ye gentlemen...
      > proud papa Sokolski I (the first)

      > Send a smile, make someone laugh, have some fun! Start now!

      > Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada
      Messenger for the Web BETA

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic