3580Re: [ccth] Carleco on TV

    Oct 1, 2007
      Will do, hope it is something decent.

      aj sarma <aj5380@...> wrote:
      Carlo,
      please make sure you tape the broadcast so we can all see it! Earlier this year CBC National featured my Coleco Classic games on the National and again on CBC Newsworld. Coleco is coming back!
      ..aj5380

      bossiocarlo <bossiocarlo@ yahoo.ca> wrote:
      Tommorow, Tuesday Oct 2nd at 8:30am our game will be on the biggest
      television station in Quebec TVA on the "Salut Bonjour" show. This is
      like the ABC, CBS or whatever is the big station in the US?

      Will the game be on 10 seconds, 1 minute 10 minutes I don't know? I
      tried to be on the show with them but they finally settled for the
      staff and invited person only, damn, if I only looked like Brad
      Pitt!!!! :lol:

      I doubt they will mention Hockey Sur Table Quebec on TV but they said
      they would invite people to check us out on their web page and they
      will put our site and my number where to contact me also and leave
      this on for close to 1 year.

      Hopefully it is something well done. They want to surpriss a big
      singing star from Quebec "Sylvain Cossette" who is a Multi Platnium
      record seller, he loves Hockey and anything related to it.

      Well, I am trying to promote this to a bigger circle of people, its
      not easy I tell you!!!! Once they are in they are hooked, the problem
      is to get them in!!!!