3422Re: [ccth] Re: Brodeur's Game

    Aug 2, 2007
      Amazing stuff, Carlo! You never stop surprising me.... maybe one of these
      days you will pull off the ultimate surprise: show up at a powerplay event
      (or even win one!)... haha
      I think that with these 3 big-name endorsements, you can get contact with a
      few administrators or big-wigs in management and try to sell one or two
      custom made games for each NHL franchise to have located in their players'
      rooms. What an amazing pre-game warm-up for players to have if they are
      early to show up for a game or practice!!!
      I can see this being a quick sell for any upper level bar that is any major
      arena. EACH BOX SHOULD HAVE ITS OWN!!!
      Endless possibilities dudes...

      Way to be Carlo... you are 'da BK!
      Mark