341This Group is about Canadian Classic Table Hockey... er

  • Bill
    Jun 1 8:59 PM
      Junior told me he was interested in Weeplay and Coleco. Martin has
      shown some interest in Stiga ,as has Carlos. I think the 2 discussion
      boards should merge .
      Also , I would like to see next year all the tournaments on all games
      better spaced out .No more Quebec Open and Rose Bowl only 6 days apart .

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "aj5380" <aj5380@y...> wrote:
      > Hi all,
      > This is a forum for Canadian Classic Table Hockey. Please let's keep
      > it that way. Otherwise we will get drowned with news of that European
      > game, and that's not what I think this forum is for. Please post your
      > requests for the Euorpean game info. and stats. on Table Hockey Tavern
      > or Table Hockey Central. Thanking you
      >
      > ..aj5380
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic