      From: aj5380
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 7:44 PM
      Subject: [ccth] This Group is about Canadian Classic Table Hockey.

      Hi all,
      This is a forum for Canadian Classic Table Hockey. Please let's keep
      it that way. Otherwise we will get drowned with news of that European
      game, and that's not what I think this forum is for. Please post your
      requests for the Euorpean game info. and stats. on Table Hockey Tavern
      or Table Hockey Central. Thanking you

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic