3301Re: ACTHF *******COLECO SHARK TANK SHOOTOUT******* JUNE 2nd 2007!!!

  • Jim Rzonca
    Jun 3, 2007
      What a great FUN weekend of Table Hockey in Chicago! John "the Tower
      of" Power came in friday. Picked him up at the hotel drove him to the
      VFW in Lemont to see the Shark Tank set-up. Then we went to Buds
      Place Sports Bar in Tinley Park to play about 8 games of Chexx and
      some Lemonaids. Then it was off to MHL headquarters in South Holland
      Illinois to show John the beautiful museum of games Rich Thill has
      produced along with all the trophies, medals and awards he and his
      kids have won. Then it was off to the BEER STORE on the way to Dwayne
      Stegner's Spectacular WTHA Table Hockey Arena whaere John got to
      experiance the Disney World of Table Hockey!
      Saturday mornin Joe Salazar delivered John from his hotel to the
      Lemont VFW Post for the Coleco Shark Tank Shootout tournament.
      Jeff Thill 24 yrs old has won all 4 Shark Tanks and is nearly
      unbeatable on these W I D E body Coleco games. Dan Lord second, Rich
      Thill got the bronze while Joe Salazar wins the B Group.
      Congratualtions to Jeff and all the medal winners! Thank you very
      much to all the players for playing and especially John for putting
      forth the time, energy and money to travel here from New York to
      Lemont. We had a FANTASTIC weekend one that i will never forget. Gear
      up for the next Coleco Shark Tank Shootout on DECEMBER 1st 2007.

      Thanks Again!
      Jim Rzonca

      > > us

      > > > --- End forwarded message ---