2997Re: [ccth] ATHL (Sunday's) The King is Back!!!!

  • dominic froome
    Apr 1, 2007
      Congratulations Carlo! At least you didn't have to
      wait one full year to avenge your loss to Patrick
      Cote!
      8-1! Now that's icing on the cake. I thinlk Patrick
      has made you a better player already.

      Sounds like the laws of physics, averages and common
      sense have returned to the ATHL! But will Carlo win
      it all again next season????? Stay tuned table hockey
      fiends!

      Dominic Froome
      Vancouver

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265