2633Re: Toronto Classic

  • dakhorse2005
    Feb 5, 2007
      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "m c" <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:
      I finally won something! LOL :o) Actually I can`t believe I won that
      DVD player in Peterbourgh! I am still in shock! Shit I thought I
      mailed that late and maybe Sid would beat me! Anyways a free beer
      would be great! My favorate brand! LOL :o) Free beer tastes the best!
      LOL You know what us German Canadians like! LOL :o)

      Bernie :o)

      > Welll..... the winner of the first to register for the Toronto
      Classic
      > is.....
      >

      > BERNIE KUNZLER!!!
      >

      > (scattered applause)
      >
      > Well Bernie, as a prize for your tremendous achievement, Sokolski
      will buy
      > you one FREE BEER!!!
      > Yes, BEEEE-----EEEER!!!
      >
      > (standing ovation)
      >
      > Who will be the next to drop the gloves and enter the T-dot???
      >
      > mark

      > Free Alerts : Be smart - let your information find you !
      > http://alerts.live.com/Alerts/Default.aspx

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic