2592Re: Toronto Classic

  • Bill
    Feb 1, 2007
      Hey Mark: thanks for asking. Raise the games up a few inches for us
      old guys, if you can. In Peterpatch we're spoiled by Sid's many
      inventions, especially the legs that raise the game about 4" - 5"
      above the standard tables, and really save our backs. I'm sure Sid
      would share his design with you.

      See you on St. Patty's Day.

      Bill

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "mark" <torontotablehockey@...> wrote:

      > Any suggestions from the people out there for making the tourney
      more
      > enjoyable in any way, shape, or form?
      >
      > I am opening the doors to new players an hour early and serving
      coffee
      > and donuts... give rookies a chance to meet experienced players and
      > learn a few basic tips from the pros. (I think Greg Scoma
      suggested
      > this a while back)
      >
      > Any ideas for timing? format? scheduling? etc??? anything that
      > returning players would like to see any different?
      >
      > Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
      >
      > MARK
      >
      > TORONTO -- Sat. March 17th... will you be there???

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic