2469Re: ontario table hockey championships

  • Jim Rzonca
    Jan 11, 2007
      Well im very sad to her this. News like this scares a guy like me.
      Lots of love work and money goes into running these shows. Orginizers
      need support or things can become not practical for the orginizer.
      Thank goodness for Mike Pope! And for table hockeys sake i hope the
      Hamilton show can continue next year.

      Best Wishes
      Jim Rzonca

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Pope" <playtablehockey@...> wrote:

      > Sadly this year's tournament has been cancelled due to poor
      > response.Hopefully next year we can get it going again.I will
      contact those
      > who sent their entry in.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic