2466Re: ontario table hockey championships

    Jan 10, 2007
      Well, it's a black day for the ccthf and certainly a step in the wrong
      direction when a tourney is cancelled due to a lack of interest. And
      this is no fault of Mike Pope's who has worked hard year after year and
      provided a great tourney for the benefit of all of us. It was just two
      years ago that I played at the Hamilton tourney for the first time.
      There were 38 players at that tourney. Last year there were 26. I wish
      I knew the answer as to why the bottom fell out this year but sadly, I
      don't. Better luck next year, Mike. Hope to see at other tourneys
      throughout the year. Sid.

      --- In ccth@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Pope" <playtablehockey@...> wrote:

      > Sadly this year's tournament has been cancelled due to poor
      > response.Hopefully next year we can get it going again.I will contact
      those
      > who sent their entry in.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic