2465Re: [ccth] ontario table hockey championships

  • Dave Kraehling
    Jan 10, 2007
      Well Mike, I'm very dissappointed that you had to resort to this, I always look forward to playing in your tournament. Believe it or not, I owe you a debt of thanks for reigniting my passion for table hockey. It was 4 short years ago I read your ad in the Toronto Sun and the rest is history. I now won't be able to beat you like I almost did last year....LOL. I hope this decision doesn't deter you from playing in the other upcomomg tournaments.
      I am very upset over this as I was looking forward to the first tournament of the season.
      Dave

      Mike Pope <playtablehockey@...> wrote:
      Sadly this year's tournament has been cancelled due to poor
      response.Hopefully next year we can get it going again.I will contact those
      who sent their entry in.