Indiana Medicaid- L8614 and 69930

  • charmaine munt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
      List,

      Good afternoon. I am looking for some input on how Indiana Medicaid pays
      for cochlear implant procedures and how the device is paid for in the
      hospital outpatient setting. From my research on the Medicaid website it
      appears there is a system in place similar to how CMS used to reimburse
      ASC's. There are several groups with assigned payments but I cannot find
      the crosswalk that tells me which CPT codes have been assigned to what
      group. The website states there is one. If anyone has any information
      regarding how Indiana Medicaid assigns reimbursement to L codes I would be
      interested in that as well. If they use the CMS DMEPOS fee schedule it
      appears they are behind as the payment rate for L8614 is around $13,000.
      Any help here is greatly appreciated. If anyone has any contacts within
      Indiana Medicaid who manage and or update the fee schedules and payment
      methodologies I would be infested to find out who they are. Thank you in
      advance and have a great day!! We missed spring in MN- think summer!!!

      Kind regards,

      Charmaine Munt

      MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!!!