Coker's executive search team is looking

  • Barbara J. Cobuzzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2013
      I thought I would post for anyone looking for a position in Arkansas:

      Coker Group Logo_new

      http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs071/1104072509302/img/125.jpginc 5000

      Looking for a career change?

      We're Looking for Qualified Candidates!

      Quick Links:

      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015vCRW5IyvY3aUU_Cua1svMu7CmPZB0HzMTG9rsr8Abvp
      sBKBXe9XsYiPkY8TI1VNnSZ5oejpoAUehWpHzI6tE3oj1XPStwiY8ed-LhJXgrJoq7HDI49CEZoL
      xu3PPaDiEsUQxEfWHPm9cPM_e_awgmbZA-1cPF4M6zp9gsUEYB7zG7vlW_1vck7rM-03PNbM60Pa
      tEK_Y0ACgJuWgejGOaQ0uL8xewG2pQuaqBlHEPsbXTvSn79gGHa1cxsWNvg2_NLnjgxyaO8-RznY
      GMCGRA==> Coker Group

      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015vCRW5IyvY0ew7FETHfJfxgPKis88y9HXdHgN2F9Ot35
      3eiXHj1FLJpcDuxwQgl9kln1l02y7cxG3kFnKTx-3QMqn885pMzJFVcpt8II9Xe_evk0xGPRsXqz
      ulnX-2YnyLoItD6U6SYahDsyHv73AOixu4zCylhuQ9DxuCCOneDdigNF1D8Dd20Ou7lgYdvpfXdt
      x8htwDNVRnc01ximyEVyq0H6k6sdvNomBM_7OCXTcOXwxXUJ5BHkgYpD-lUQjzGxzhMuND4gYUE8
      Nr7D8pZbez6lZOPK> Nagle and Associates

      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015vCRW5IyvY2eP36UzN4DaTnCKISSX61c-REQqKel0BX8
      O7h_ktnUXF1UkDGmITu3jzo7oJwThKHLDzPkY3o-dkfXSL28PpZhn_XmROZ1D10gye2GOTcC8ew7
      xRbS3W34fIlWRq0RmhicKn6Eb0d19F1dgotp9ldtmBO25ZjbiSF5ueFzW6HG2E4bnKKHIWLpi_9D
      qaxAwhyExLV2leifULu72I9ZNDX5MvBqmKJkddJJahA5Wj-tGZ4pSHUsG3jACEZ2b6KhIjAtptBN
      RqpMD1ddpt-bNH-C> Contact Us

      For more information on

      these positions,

      qualified and interested candidates should submit their resume to Coleen
      Kelly at <mailto:ckelly@...>
      ckelly@....

      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015vCRW5IyvY0ew7FETHfJfxgPKis88y9HXdHgN2F9Ot35
      3eiXHj1FLJpcDuxwQgl9kln1l02y7cxG3kFnKTx-3QMqn885pMzJFVcpt8II9Xe_evk0xGPRsXqz
      ulnX-2YnyLoItD6U6SYahDsyHv73AOixu4zCylhuQ9DxuCCOneDdigNF1D8Dd20Ou7lgYdvpfXdt
      x8htwDNVRnc01ximyEVyq0H6k6sdvNomBM_7OCXTcOXwxXUJ5BHkgYpD-lUQjzGxzhMuND4gYUE8
      Nr7D8pZbez6lZOPK> Nagle & Associates Logo

      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015vCRW5IyvY2z5eknaIXpVQu_RQgPma7eglrV3btjcI2a
      k6NFBTNngOvqQzpKwIVL4iDTxVIZ44U3K92tLLFsAnGu6ag-ZzBBjitwTKYB3-djHT7naBB2kTNJ
      PQpej021-jguqoAjm2rvtnxrY3D5gWmXAv-hNJfBjVvD6Rs4ej2Z96U0-4c9qH7aVS34AFS9mvJQ
      n8FpJrWsGRBy_UtxG0UHen_xTZiVug1w6u25WY8LoEumk5T6wE8_FJsRVSQwZmCyI_5bbDMncGLf
      eVf1vDuq4N3FWxml> N&A Ad

      Join Our List

      <http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1104072509302> Join Our
      Mailing List

      <http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0015vCRW5IyvY3aUU_Cua1svMu7CmPZB0HzMTG9rsr8Abvp
      sBKBXe9XsYiPkY8TI1VNnSZ5oejpoAUehWpHzI6tE3oj1XPStwiY8ed-LhJXgrJoq7HDI49CEZoL
      xu3PPaDiEsUQxEfWHPm9cPM_e_awgmbZA-1cPF4M6zp9gsUEYB7zG7vlW_1vck7rM-03PNbM60Pa
      tEK_Y0ACgJuWgejGOaQ0uL8xewG2pQuaqBlHEPsbXTvSn79gGHa1cxsWNvg2_NLnjgxyaO8-RznY
      GMCGRA==> www.cokergroup.com

      1-800-345-5829

      https://imgssl.constantcontact.com/ui/stock2/healthcare.jpg

      Coker's Executive Search Team is

      Currently Looking to Fill the Following Position:

      Division Director of Ambulatory Oncology Clinics University of Arkansas for
      Medical Sciences (UAMS)

      Our client, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is currently hiring
      for a Division Director, Cancer Institute. This opportunity provides a great
      compensation package, well above market. UAMS strives to create Comfort,
      Hope and Healing for our Patients and Families. The Circle of Excellence
      consists of behavior and service standards which demonstrate the culture and
      policies and procedures of UAMS and the Clinical Programs Division. The
      service standards are: Safety, Respect, Excellence, Image, and Efficiency.
      The behavior standards consist of: our environment, attitude, ethics,
      communication, teamwork, appearance, and quality. These are all attributes
      which are essential in providing the patient care and support in achieving
      the overall mission of the organization.

      The Division Director will be responsible for the delivery of quality
      patient care within the designated division/clinics through the management
      of financial and human resources and the patient flow process. The Director
      will measure performance and reports progress on established goals;
      recommends and leads process improvement. This position facilitates
      communication to staff and management team and maintains patient
      satisfaction throughout the clinical visit process. The Director will ensure
      adherence to applicable policies and procedures and provides leadership to
      all staff within division. The Director will serve as representative of
      division at various committee meetings, provides oversight of quality
      improvement and demonstrates the Circle of Excellence standards with
      patients and staff.

      Position Directly Supervises/Leads: All clinical and non-clinical staff.
      Approximately 115 Full time employees (FTEs).

      Responsible for all aspects of human resources, including hiring,
      counseling, termination, performance evaluation of employees; business
      operations, including budget allocations; adherence to policies and
      procedures outlined by UAMS and other governing entities.

      * Responsible for management of division budget.
      * Accountable for decisions made regarding clinic operations.
      * Interacts with UAMS faculty, staff, students, patients, families or
      other care providers, volunteers and other lay individuals.

      Minimum Qualifications:

      * A four year undergraduate degree in business, nursing or
      related field.
      * Minimum of 5 years management experience in a hospital or outpatient
      healthcare facility. Oncology preferred for the oncology division, but not
      required. Previous management experience to include personnel, and budget
      management, and leadership experience. BSN RN preferred.
      * Knowledge of Lean Concepts preferred.
      * Please submit all resumes to:

      Please submit all resumes to:

      Coleen Kelly, Senior Search Consultant
      Nagle & Associates

      <mailto:ckelly@...> ckelly@...,

      This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.
      You need JavaScript enabled to view it
      513-446-5990.

      Barbara

      Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CENTC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC

      President

      CRN Healthcare Solutions

      <http://www.crnhealthcare.com/> http://www.CRNHealthcare.com

      Senior Coder and Auditor for

      The Coding Network <http://www.codingnetwork.com/> www.codingnetwork.com

      <mailto:b.cobuzzi@...> b.cobuzzi@...

      732-389-3110 voice 732-542-3824 fax 732-233-7660 cell

      Check out my Virtual CV at <http://www.visualcv.com/bjcobuzzi> Description:
      VisualCV_bjcobuzzi

      Affiliate of <http://www.askleslie.net/> AskLeslie.net The Voice of the
      Industry