Re: [CCO-L] My BAD EXPERINCE ...(I need your help).... Barbara Cobuzzi

  • Barbara Cobuzzi
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2012
      >>> I want you to know that I am ok and not in London, but in NJ. You don't need to send money. My email was hijacked by the Nigerians and I have hijacked it back. So sorry for any inconvenience this has caused
      >>
      >> If you are going to send money, however, make sure you send it to NJ LOL and giggle

      Barbara
      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:29 AM, "Quinten Buechner" <QuinB@...> wrote:

      > What is up? Quin
      >
      > Quinten A. Buechner, M.S., M.Div.,
      > ACS-FP/GI/PEDS(BAMC), CPC(AAPC), CCP(PHIA), CMSC(PAHCS)
      >
      > President and CEO
      >
      > ProActive Consultants, LLC
      >
      > 1659 3rd Ave, Cumberland, WI 54829
      >
      > E-mail: QuinB@...
      >
      > Phone: 715.822.8284
      >
      > Cell: 715.307.4448

    • Shrader, Collette
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 21, 2012
        Glad you are OK Barbara :-)

        Collette Shrader CCP-P
        Compliance/Education
        Wenatchee Valley Medical Center
        Wenatchee, WA 98801
        509-664-4868 ext. 5696

        "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
        miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein

        On Dec 21, 2012, at 12:29 AM, "Quinten Buechner" <QuinB@...<mailto:QuinB%40centurytel.net>> wrote:

        > What is up? Quin
        >
        > Quinten A. Buechner, M.S., M.Div.,
        > ACS-FP/GI/PEDS(BAMC), CPC(AAPC), CCP(PHIA), CMSC(PAHCS)
        >
        > President and CEO
        >
        > ProActive Consultants, LLC
        >
        > 1659 3rd Ave, Cumberland, WI 54829
        >
        > E-mail: QuinB@...<mailto:QuinB%40centurytel.net>
        >
        > Phone: 715.822.8284
        >
        > Cell: 715.307.4448

        This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
        sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
        confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized
        review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
        you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
        sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.

      • Katie Werner CPC, CPMA
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 21, 2012
          That is funny one of my physician’s email was hacked with the same type of email said she was in the Philippines and I was looking at her while I was reading it!! How dumb people think we are!!