RE: [CCO-L] test

  • lorraine westcott
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 29, 2012
      Thank you so much Vickie, its disheartening, everyone i know that took the test has passed but me....that's only six people and we all went to school together...i will press on though....thanks you.

      ------------------------------
      On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 12:47 PM EST Vickie Mounce wrote:

      >A lot of people do not pass the first time, count it as a practice exam now
      >you know what you need to work on. Speed kills a lot of people. I suggest
      >you get some of the practice exams if you don't have them and practice
      >getting your speed up. It will be much easier the next time you will know
      >what to expect.

    • Charmaine Munt
      Message 55 of 55 , Apr 22, 2014

        How do I subscribe to receive list messages???  Can someone please send me a link-  thank you in advance

        Kind regards,

        Charmaine Munt