Looking for experienced Ophthalmology Coder

  • Barbara J. Cobuzzi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
      I have a colleague looking for Ophthalmology coders, requiring a minimum of
      3 years of experience coding ophthalmology EM coding. If you know anyone,
      or if that is you, please send your contact information and resume to me,
      directly (not to the list) at b.cobuzzi@... Thanks.

      Barbara

      Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CENTC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC

      President

      CRN Healthcare Solutions

      <http://www.crnhealthcare.com/> http://www.CRNHealthcare.com

      Senior Coder and Auditor for

      The Coding Network <http://www.codingnetwork.com/> www.codingnetwork.com

      <mailto:b.cobuzzi@...> b.cobuzzi@...

      732-389-3110 voice 732-542-3824 fax 732-233-7660 cell

      Check out my Virtual CV at <http://www.visualcv.com/bjcobuzzi> Description:
      VisualCV_bjcobuzzi

      Affiliate of <http://www.askleslie.net/> AskLeslie.net The Voice of the
      Industry

    • Hopkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
        Hi to all
        This group is very informative. Thank you.
        I am just beginning in this area and have been doing a lot of reading on various training programs.I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any insight/guidance on the following:The medical coding programs are all focused on ICD-9, but in a relatively short period after I complete the program, study for and take the certificationexamination related to ICD-9, then ICD-10 will soon become effective.  What type of program or direction of study do I follow so that I can be employable?Thank you for your time in reading.
        Bill