RE: [CRN-L] THANKS

  • Posten, Susan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
      I haven't rec'd regular emails in a longgggggg time! Have wondered if site is not getting questions posted, or participants really low number at this time.

      Susan

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
        You may want to check your profile on the site to see if all your settings are showing how you want the emails to come to you.

        Thanks,
        Suzan Berman, CPC, CEMC, CEDC
        412-647-2446
        I haven't rec'd regular emails in a longgggggg time! Have wondered if site is not getting questions posted, or participants really low number at this time.

        Susan

        I would love to start receiving emails again. Thank you!

        Bev

        Jay Farrior MD, PA/Farrior Ear Clinic

        Tampa, Fl. 33607

        Ph: (813)879-0810

        Fax: (813)879-8037

        email: galderma@...<mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net>

      • Nathan Lord
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
          Ok, I was mostly using the old posts, and I saw some new posts, I didn't look at how many. It may not be important to be a member, but I do love the questions and answers you have on this group. They are very helpful.

          I haven't rec'd regular emails in a longgggggg time! Have wondered if site is not getting questions posted, or participants really low number at this time.

          Susan

          I would love to start receiving emails again. Thank you!

          Bev

          Jay Farrior MD, PA/Farrior Ear Clinic

          Tampa, Fl. 33607

          Ph: (813)879-0810

          Fax: (813)879-8037

          email: galderma@...<mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net>

          ________________________________

          The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

        • Berman, Suzan
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
            Being a member is SO beneficial!! I'm glad you're here. The more you post-the more responses you get. Look forward to seeing you on the list.

            Thanks,
            Suzan Berman, CPC, CEMC, CEDC
            412-647-2446

            email: galderma@...<mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net>

              email: galderma@...<mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net><mailto:galderma%40verizon.net>

[...]

            • Bev
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1, 2011
                I checked mine and everything was good. J