Combo vaccine for flu & H1N1

  • Ericadschwalm
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      my company just purchased this .....

      Can't find any coding info so far. Anyone heard anything?

      Thanks!

    • B Burgess
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        It's back to the regular seasonal flu vaccine codes.

        Barbara Burgess, RN, CPC, ACS-EM, PCS

        Can't find any coding info so far. Anyone heard anything?

        Thanks!

      • Kathy
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
          did anyone find this code yet?

          Thanks
          Kathy
          Can't find any coding info so far. Anyone heard anything?

          Thanks!

        • Kathleen Rheaume
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
            It the same as the flu vaccine, the H1N1 is included in this year's flu vaccine.

            Krheaume MD