RE: [CRN-L] HR 4851

  • Don Self
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2010
      The AMA is correct. The 2 that the House signed wasn't approved by the
      Senate and the one the Senate passed wasn't approved by the House - so we're
      screwed till April 12 - but you and I and everyone with an IQ above the
      number of women that Tiger cheated with knows that CMS will delay claims for
      2 weeks in April to give Congress time to get their heads out of their butts
      long enough to stop the reductions.

      Don
      donself@... <http://www.donself.com/> www.donself.com
      Don Self & Associates, Inc 305 Senter Ave, Whitehouse, TX 75791
      cell 903 372-7529 fax 480 247-5650
      please take a quiz to help Don: <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DMX5SKZ>
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DMX5SKZ

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
        I hope your right Don, otherwise it will be a disaster, an Ophthalmologist I work for is already talking about possibly rethinking whether he will accept Medicare pts.
        Seniors will be the big losers and the liberals don't care..pathetic!

        Terri Weston