ePrescribing

  • kampsene@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3 8:13 AM
      wanting information from anybody just using ePrescribing. We are on Sage
      Medical Manager are I am getting information from them about their system.
      Our Dr, thinks it will be worth the 2% increase from medicare......
      but after looking at all of the requirements, i am second guesing it. My
      under standing is that we have to use category II codes to report PQRI.
      I am just looking at all of the problems that occur with this system.
      Want to get any feedback from others possible using Sage Medical Manager.

      Thanks

      Pam Simington
      Edward B Kampsen MD
      Tampa, Fla.
      813-877-2685

    • Barbara J. Cobuzzi
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3 8:33 AM
        Pam,

        It is a cinch, there is on G code to use and it is much easier to get the 2%
        bonus than the other part of PQRI.

        Barbara

        Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CENTC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC

        President

        CRN Healthcare Solutions

        <http://www.crnhealthcare.com/> http://www.CRNHealthcare.com

        Senior Coder and Auditor for

        The Coding Network <http://www.codingnetwork.com/> www.codingnetwork.com

        <mailto:b.cobuzzi@...> b.cobuzzi@...

        732-389-3110 voice 732-542-3824 fax 732-233-7660 cell

        Check out my Virtual CV at <http://www.visualcv.com/bjcobuzzi>
        VisualCV_bjcobuzzi

        Affiliate of <http://www.askleslie.net/> AskLeslie.net The Voice of the
        Industry

        -- Otolaryngology Coding Discussion Group
        -- MsgId= 18476496--

        wanting information from anybody just using ePrescribing. We are on Sage
        Medical Manager are I am getting information from them about their system.
        Our Dr, thinks it will be worth the 2% increase from medicare......

        but after looking at all of the requirements, i am second guesing it. My
        under standing is that we have to use category II codes to report PQRI. I
        am just looking at all of the problems that occur with this system.

        Want to get any feedback from others possible using Sage Medical Manager.

        Thanks

        Pam Simington

        Edward B Kampsen MD

        Tampa, Fla.

        813-877-2685

        THE CODING INSTITUTE Customer Service: 800-508-2582

        Copyright 2008, Eli Research, Inc.
        This message was originated by member: edward b. kampsen m.d.

      • kampsene@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3 8:48 AM
          Thanks Barb, that is what I was wondering....about the G codes vs the
          Category II codes. Do you know what G code to use?
          Pam

          In a message dated 2/3/2010 11:33:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          b.cobuzzi@... writes:

          Pam,

          It is a cinch, there is on G code to use and it is much easier to get the
          2%
          bonus than the other part of PQRI.

          Barbara

          Barbara J. Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CENTC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC

          President

          CRN Healthcare Solutions

          <_http://www.crnhealthttp://www_ (http://www.crnhealthcare.com/) >
          _http://www.CRNHealthttp://ww_ (http://www.crnhealthcare.com/)

          Senior Coder and Auditor for

          The Coding Network <_http://www.codingnehttp://www_
          (http://www.codingnetwork.com/) > www.codingnetwork.

          <mailto:_b.cobuzzi@att.b.c_ (mailto:b.cobuzzi@...) >

          Check out my Virtual CV at <_http://www.visualcvhttp://www.vis_

          Affiliate of <_http://www.askleslihttp:/_ (http://www.askleslie.net/) >

          From: _bounce-18476496-bounce-18476496-bou_
          -- Otolaryngology Coding Discussion Group
          -- MsgId= 18476496--

          wanting information from anybody just using ePrescribing. We are on Sage
          Medical Manager are I am getting information from them about their system.
          Our Dr, thinks it will be worth the 2% increase from medicare....Ou

          but after looking at all of the requirements, i am second guesing it. My
          under standing is that we have to use category II codes to report PQRI. I
          am just looking at all of the problems that occur with this system.

          Want to get any feedback from others possible using Sage Medical Manager.

          Thanks

          Pam Simington

          Edward B Kampsen MD

          Tampa, Fla.

          813-877-2685

          _leave-18476496-leave-18476496-leav_
          (mailto:leave-18476496-236312N@...) from YOUR e-mail account.

        • Inabinet, Belinda
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3 9:01 AM
            And for 2010, you only have to do 20 patients per provider per year.
            Much easier

            Belinda Inabinet, CPC-CCC

            Coding and Business Systems Coordinator

            South Carolina Heart Center, P.A.

            Office (803) 255-2650

            Fax (803) 376-8010

            Mobile (803) 206-3406

            ________________________________

            <mailto:b.cobuzzi@... <mailto:b.cobuzzi%40att.net> >

            Affiliate of <http://www.askleslie.net/ <http://www.askleslie.net/> >

            From: bounce-18476496-236312@...
            <mailto:bounce-18476496-236312%40codelist.net>
            -- Otolaryngology Coding Discussion Group
            -- MsgId= 18476496--

            wanting information from anybody just using ePrescribing. We are on Sage
            Medical Manager are I am getting information from them about their
            system.
            Our Dr, thinks it will be worth the 2% increase from medicare......

            but after looking at all of the requirements, i am second guesing it. My
            under standing is that we have to use category II codes to report PQRI.
            am just looking at all of the problems that occur with this system.

            Want to get any feedback from others possible using Sage Medical
            Manager.

            Thanks

            Pam Simington

            Edward B Kampsen MD

            Tampa, Fla.

            813-877-2685

            <mailto:leave-18476496-236312N%40codelist.net> from YOUR e-mail
            account.