2010 RVUs

  • Inabinet, Belinda
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
      I know this has been asked but I cannot locate my federal register link
      that shows the RVUs for 2010. Does anyone have this link still?

      Belinda Inabinet, CPC-CCC

      Coding and Business Systems Coordinator

      South Carolina Heart Center, P.A.

      Office (803) 255-2650

      Fax (803) 376-8010

      Mobile (803) 206-3406

    • NaomiChance@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2009
        Don --

        You're a rock star! Thank you so much for responding to my post and for the
        valuable and helpful information. It is greatly appreciated!

        Naomi :)