RE: [CRN-L] Location for POS 12 - Medicare patients

  • Linda G
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2009
      Directly from "claim form instructions" Medicare CMS1500:

      Item 32. NAME AND COMPLETE ADDRESS OF FACILITY (INCLUDING ZIP CODE) WHERE
      SERVICES WERE RENDERED:

      Enter the name and address, and ZIP code of the facility if the services
      were furnished in a hospital, clinic, laboratory, or facility other than the
      patient's home or physician's office. Effective for claims received on or
      after April 1, 2004, enter the name, address, and zip code of the service
      location for all services other than those furnished in place of service
      home - 12. Effective for claims received on or after April 1, 2004, on the
      Form CMS-1500, only one name, address and zip code may be entered in the
      block. If additional entries are needed, separate claim forms shall be
      submitted.

      ACCUTRANS INC

      accutrans.net

      billing@...