RE: [CRN-L] preventive visits

  • SHARON STEPHENSON
    Message 1 of 12 , May 6, 2009
      If you are talking about Medicare, here is the wellness information that you can review at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/PrevntionGenInfo/

      Sharon Stephenson, CCS
      Richland Parish Hospital
      work-sstephenson@...
      318-878-6434
      personal-stephesj@...

      Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit in me. Psalms 51:10

      Message 2 of 12 , May 7, 2009
        Don,
        Here is a template that I found at Family Practice Mgmt. and it is very detailed. Here is a link and below is the copyright info.
        Thanks

        Developed by Randall O. Card, MD, and Cindy Hughes, CPC. Copyright © 2005 American Academy of Family Physicians.
        Physicians may photocopy or adapt for use in their own practices; all other rights reserved. Card RO. How to conduct
        a “Welcome to Medicare” visit. Fam Pract Manag. April 2005:27-32; http://www.aafp.org/fpm/20050400/27howt.html.
        Updated January 2009.
         Rikki D. Runyon, CPC, CCP, CMS

        ________________________________

        <mailto:donself@donself. com> mailto:donself@donself. com

        Confidentiality Notice: There is nothing confidential about the internet.
        If you do not want 3 Billian people seeing what you write - don't put it on
        the internet through email. If you think your attorney written
        confidentiality notice on an email means anything to me, please contact me
        about some ocean front property in Arizona and George and I will sell it to
        you. Have a great day and don't take yourself too seriously

      • Alfa Medical
        Message 3 of 12 , May 7, 2009
          Can someone send this again. I cant pull up the link. It says the page isnt available.

          Thank you so much!

          Beckie Foster
          Alfa Medical Clinic PA
          Coding/Billing Coordinator
          704-588-9997
          704-588-9499 (Fax)

          ________________________________

          ____________ _________ _________ __

          Message 4 of 12 , May 7, 2009
            Sorry! Not sure why the link didn't work, I even tried  it myself and it didn't work. All I have is a PDF copy and it does have a copyright. (Copyright © 2005 American Academy of Family Physicians.) Don, can I post this on your site. Not sure because of CR? If so, how do I do it.
            Thanks!
             Rikki D. Runyon, CPC, CCP, CMS

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 12 , May 7, 2009
              Here is a link to a different article from aafp and this one works

              http://www.aafp.org/fpm/20040400/49maki.html

              Collette Shrader CCP - P
              Compliance/Education
              Wenatchee Valley Medical Center
              Wenatchee, WA 98801
              (509) 664-4868 ext. 5696

              "Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable
              gift and not as a hard duty."

              Albert Einstein

              _____

              Here is a template that I found at Family Practice Mgmt. and it is very
              detailed. Here is a link and below is the copyright info.
              Thanks

              Developed by Randall O.. Card, MD, and Cindy Hughes, CPC. Copyright (c)
[...]

              This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the
              sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
              confidential or privileged information. Any unauthorized
              review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
              you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
              sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.

            • Alfa Medical
              Message 6 of 12 , May 7, 2009
                Thank you!

[...]

              • Don Self