RE: [CRN-L] preventive visits

  • Shrader, Collette
    Message 1 of 12 , May 6 1:26 PM
      The only comprehensive review I have seen is the Spring 1993 CPT
      Assistant.

      Collette Shrader CCP - P
      Compliance/Education
      Wenatchee Valley Medical Center
      Wenatchee, WA 98801
      (509) 664-4868 ext. 5696

      "Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable
      gift and not as a hard duty."

      Albert Einstein

      _____

      Message 2 of 12 , May 6 1:48 PM
        If you are talking about Medicare, here is the wellness information that you can review at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/PrevntionGenInfo/

        Sharon Stephenson, CCS
        Richland Parish Hospital
        work-sstephenson@...
        318-878-6434
        personal-stephesj@...

        Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit in me. Psalms 51:10

        <mailto:donself@...<mailto:donself%40donself.com>> mailto:donself@...<mailto:donself%40donself.com>

        Confidentiality Notice: There is nothing confidential about the internet.
        If you do not want 3 Billian people seeing what you write - don't put it on
        the internet through email. If you think your attorney written
        confidentiality notice on an email means anything to me, please contact me
        about some ocean front property in Arizona and George and I will sell it to
        you. Have a great day and don't take yourself too seriously

      • rikki runyon
        Message 3 of 12 , May 7 7:38 AM
          Don,
          Here is a template that I found at Family Practice Mgmt. and it is very detailed. Here is a link and below is the copyright info.
          Thanks

          Developed by Randall O. Card, MD, and Cindy Hughes, CPC. Copyright © 2005 American Academy of Family Physicians.
          Physicians may photocopy or adapt for use in their own practices; all other rights reserved. Card RO. How to conduct
          a “Welcome to Medicare” visit. Fam Pract Manag. April 2005:27-32; http://www.aafp.org/fpm/20050400/27howt.html.
          Updated January 2009.
           Rikki D. Runyon, CPC, CCP, CMS

          ________________________________

          <mailto:donself@donself. com> mailto:donself@donself. com

          Confidentiality Notice: There is nothing confidential about the internet.
          If you do not want 3 Billian people seeing what you write - don't put it on
          the internet through email. If you think your attorney written
          confidentiality notice on an email means anything to me, please contact me
          about some ocean front property in Arizona and George and I will sell it to
          you. Have a great day and don't take yourself too seriously

        • Alfa Medical
          Message 4 of 12 , May 7 8:32 AM
            Can someone send this again. I cant pull up the link. It says the page isnt available.

            Thank you so much!

            Beckie Foster
            Alfa Medical Clinic PA
            Coding/Billing Coordinator
            704-588-9997
            704-588-9499 (Fax)

            ________________________________

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 12 , May 7 8:45 AM
              Sorry! Not sure why the link didn't work, I even tried  it myself and it didn't work. All I have is a PDF copy and it does have a copyright. (Copyright © 2005 American Academy of Family Physicians.) Don, can I post this on your site. Not sure because of CR? If so, how do I do it.
              Thanks!
               Rikki D. Runyon, CPC, CCP, CMS

              ________________________________

                Here is a template that I found at Family Practice Mgmt. and it is very
                detailed. Here is a link and below is the copyright info.
                Thanks

                Developed by Randall O.. Card, MD, and Cindy Hughes, CPC. Copyright (c)

                Message 7 of 12 , May 7 11:59 AM
                  Thank you!

[...]

                  ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ===

                • Don Self
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 7 3:10 PM
                    Rikki,

                    Thank you – but we can’t post things on the site that are copyrighted, but I do appreciate you wanting to share it. I do see that someone has posted a different link, so I’ll send that link to the person that asked me. Thank you again for helping.

                    Don

                    Don Self & Associates, Inc

                    PO Box 2610, Lindale, TX 75771

                    903 882-4023 f-882-4027

                    <http://www.donself.com/> http://www.donself.com

                    <http://www.medicalsource.biz/> http://www.medicalsource.biz

                    <mailto:donself@...> mailto:donself@...

                    Confidentiality Notice: There is nothing confidential about the internet. If you do not want 3 Billian people seeing what you write - don't put it on the internet through email. If you think your attorney written confidentiality notice on an email means anything to me, please contact me about some ocean front property in Arizona and George and I will sell it to you. Have a great day and don't take yourself too seriously