Re: [CRN-L] Red Flag Rules

  • Charlene Burgett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      Always at the 11th hour! I am so relieved because I have a crap-load of work and still haven't finished my Red Flag Rule policy!

      Charlene Burgett,MS-HCM,CMA(AAMA),CPC,CCP,CMSCS,CPM
      Administrator, North Scottsdale Family Medicine
      POMAA National Advisory Board

      charlene_burgett@...
      Invite me on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/charleneburgett
      LinkedIn: POMAA Group