RE: [CRN-L] REQUEST: Pain Management Patient Encounter Form

  • Don Self
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 7:34 AM
      Dan - are you talking about superbill or documentation template? Both are
      on my website and you're welcome to both. I look forward to meeting you in
      person at the FOMA convention this week in Tampa. It looks like we came to
      Florida from Texas and Ike is heading to Texas and missing Florida.

      Don

      Don Self & Associates, Inc

      PO Box 2610, Lindale, TX 75771

      903 882-4023 f-882-4027

      www.donself.com donself@...

      visit my blog at: http://blog.donself.com/

      Confidentiality Notice: Blah blah blah blah. Yep - that's what these
      things always say. As if these notices really mean anything. I can
      prohibit you from anything. i can't prohibit you from disclosing anything
      on my email because I put it out onto the internet where there is no
      privacy, in spite of the blah blah blahs that you normally see. Just treat
      other people how you want to be treated and be nice to your neighbor.