REQUEST: Pain Management Patient Encounter Form

  • Dan Boyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
      Wondering if any of you might be willing to share a copy of your
      patient encounter sheet with me to use as a guide in creating one for
      a new client. If so, please fax to: 866-263-5868. Thanks a ton!

      Dan Boyer
      American Billing Solutions, Inc.
      Tampa, FL
      813-818-1819
    • Don Self
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2008
        Dan - are you talking about superbill or documentation template? Both are
        on my website and you're welcome to both. I look forward to meeting you in
        person at the FOMA convention this week in Tampa. It looks like we came to
        Florida from Texas and Ike is heading to Texas and missing Florida.

        Don

        Don Self & Associates, Inc

        PO Box 2610, Lindale, TX 75771

        903 882-4023 f-882-4027

        www.donself.com donself@...

        visit my blog at: http://blog.donself.com/

        Confidentiality Notice: Blah blah blah blah. Yep - that's what these
        things always say. As if these notices really mean anything. I can
        prohibit you from anything. i can't prohibit you from disclosing anything
        on my email because I put it out onto the internet where there is no
        privacy, in spite of the blah blah blahs that you normally see. Just treat
        other people how you want to be treated and be nice to your neighbor.