Re: Billable?

  • Leslie Johnson, CCS-P
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007
      Hey there,

      Some of us do still stay closer to home on some holidays!

      Anyhow, about your case, I'm wondering if there's any notation in
      there from the MD that "If this doesn't work, we'll do that" or
      something along those lines.

      If they already had the steps planned out in case of further disease
      progression, (or further lung regression), I wonder if a -58
      modifier might be appropriate. You'd need to check to see if it was
      planned, though. Wait - you're saying prior admissions - different
      docs?