Love my job

  • cecelia_richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      What kind of options are available for working from home in the
      reimbursement side of this business? I have been steadily employed in
      this field and absolutely love it. Unfortunately, my current employer
      does not have the ability to allow any work from home options and I
      need to be able to be at home at various, unplanned times. Without
      going into too much detail, I have two young children with recently
      diagnosed illnesses that will periodically and without warning require
      me to be at home for unspecified amounts of time, take them to Dr's
      appointments, etc. If you have any information or possible resources,
      please e-mail me at cecelia_richard@.... If you would like more
      information prior to disclosing possible contacts, I understand and
      would be willing to provide that through e-mail contact separate from
      the list serve. Thanks. I really enjoy being a part of this list-
      serve.