Re: [CRN-L] AAPC 2001 Las Vegas-Congrats to all Speakers

  • teamsjc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      Congrats to all the speakers, look forward to seeing you all there!

      Sheila Coleman

      In a message dated 9/29/00 10:25:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      GSchnitzer@... writes:

      << Terry--

      Jean Stoner and I also just heard back from the AAPC conference organizing
      committee. They have accepted our submission for "The Internet: A Coder's
      Best Friend! (New and Improved for 2001!)." So I guess we'll see you there.

      Gregory L. Schnitzer
      RN, CPC, CPC-H, CCS-P
      Manager of Coding Compliance
      CodeRyte, Inc.