RE: [CRN-L] CMS

  • Mary Maldonado
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Try the link below. I was able to access them.

      http://www.cms.hhs.gov/NationalCorrectCodInitEd/

      Chris Felthauser <chrisf@...> wrote:
      There must be problem with them right now. I can't get there either and
      I was on earlier today. Can't even get to the CCI edits right now.

      Chris

      Christopher Felthauser, CPC, CPC-H, ACS-OH, ACS-OR
      PMCC Medical Coding Instructor
      Coding Consultant
      Orion Medical Services