File - YahooGroups Info

  • CRN-L@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 1 3:59 AM
      Hello CRN Members:

      I know you don�t see me posting much. Most of my time devoted to the CRN is behind the scenes helping members with password issues and such so I don�t get to post on the list as much as I�d like to.

      One of the biggest issues I deal with on a daily basis is how to change one�s e-mail setting for the list or how to view the archives. Here is some information that may help you. I will have the yahoogroups system automatically post this once per month for the new comers.

      In order to search the archives and to change your e-mail settings from single e-mails, to digest, or even to no mail for a totally web only membership you must register with yahoogroups itself. You are a member of CRN-L@yahoogroups if you�re getting this e-mail but not necessarily of yahoogroups itself.

      This link is for registering with yahoogroups if you haven't done so:

      Here is the link for a wizard that will connect your yahoogroups id with any lists you are a member of:

      I hope this helps you enjoy your membership with the CRN better.

      --Laureen = )
      CRN Founder & Manager

      ----Contact Information----
      Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CCS-P, CPC-H, CCS
      Laureen@...
      Specializing in Medical Billing & Coding Certification TeleCourse Training & Videos
      http://www.crn-institute.com
      217 White Horse Pike, Absecon, NJ 08201
      PH: 609-383-8840 FX: 609-383-0757 EFAX: 419-735-7600
      Part of the Coding & Reimbursement Network, Inc. http://www.codingandreimbursement.net
      ----End Contact Information----
    • CRN-L@yahoogroups.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 1, 2006
[...]

        CEO, Coding & Reimbursement Network, Inc.

        ----Contact Information----
        Laureen Jandroep, OTR, CPC, CCS-P, CPC-H, CCS
        Providers of Medical Billing & Coding Courses, CEU TeleWebinars, Products, Consulting Services and FREE Networking. http://www.crn-web.com
        330 N. Genoa Ave., Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
        PH: 609-965-9585 FX: 609-939-0287
        ----End Contact Information----