RE: [CRN-L] REMOVE

  • Rita McDonald
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1 5:22 AM
      Is anyone aware of where I can access the
      2001 Medicare Utilization Statistics?

      Rita McDonald, CPC
      Message 2 of 10 , May 23 1:07 PM
        Message 3 of 10 , May 23 1:08 PM
          True, True, True!!! About moving the conversation to the water cooler, that
          is!!

          Have a great week-end everyone!!

[...]

          The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission
          and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual
          or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain
          information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
          disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication
          is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
          for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you
          are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying
          or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly
          prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
          notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail,
          and delete the original communication and any attachment from any
          computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device
          or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is
          not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other
          privilege. Thank you.

          CLICK ME LINKS:
          Coding Certification & CEU TeleCourseTM Training & Videos
          http://www.crn-institute.com
          E&M Training Videos
          http://www.mhcconsulting.com/
          Unsubscribe from this list
          CRN-L-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        • Patricia Vaughn

            Message 5 of 10 , May 23 1:14 PM
              Unsubscribe from this list
              CRN-L-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              > Before we get asked to move this conversation to the water cooler, I
              > am going to voice my opinion (for whatever it's worth) on the subject.
              >
              > I am a HUGE country music fan. I have,in the past, purchased the
              > Chicks music. However, I have been totally turned off by the
              > political fall-out. I believe everyone has a right to voice their
              > opinion, however if the average Joe Blow makes a comment it might get
              > as far as a bar room conversation/arguement. But when "Hollywood"
              > gets involved it turns out to be a big media explosion.
              >
              > I have lost all respect for Natalie -- not because she voiced her
              > opinion, but because she just doesn't seem to know when to shut up. I
              > honestly believe she does what she does to draw attention to the
              > Chicks. They are talented enough and don't have to make a scene to
              > get attention.
              >
              > Not only that but the apology she made was weak. In her apology with
              > Barbara Walters she said it was under stress and worry about the war
              > and that is why she made her comment. I don't think anyone would
              > have faulted her for saying she was concerned about the war efforts,
              > the people that were at risk, and fear for our nation. Instead she
              > bashed the president. Her comment had nothing to do with the war.
              >
              > She doesn't seem to be able to let things alone. She attacked Toby
              > Keith when he wrote a song voicing his opinion of how he viewed how
              > Americans felt ---ANGRY about what has been happening since 9-11.
              > Then she (still under the light of the last situation) goes on public
              > tv with her F.U.T.K tee shirt on! She doesn't know when to quit.
              >
              > But to top it all off (again in my opinion) she had the UGLIEST hair
              > style I've ever seen!
              >
              > It is a shame in this day/era with all the troubles in the world, the
              > media continues to give attention to something that just isn't that
              > important- Natalie's mouth.
              >
              > They did a great job of singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl
              > to bad she didn't get more publicity for the good they did instead of
              > the negative.
              >
              > Hey folks, have a great holiday weekend. I am hoping to get out of
              > here soon, but am having computer problems (Fatal errors) that they
              > cannot seem to fix. So I have a feeling I may be here for a while.
              > (hopefully home in time to take my son to his first "date" with his
              > friend! UGH!)
              >
              > Monica

              > CLICK ME LINKS:
              > Coding Certification & CEU TeleCourseTM Training & Videos
              > http://www.crn-institute.com
              > E&M Training Videos
              > http://www.mhcconsulting.com/

              > CLICK ME LINKS:
              > Coding Certification & CEU TeleCourseTM Training & Videos
              > http://www.crn-institute.com
              > E&M Training Videos
              > http://www.mhcconsulting.com/
              > Unsubscribe from this list
              > CRN-L-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

            • Barbara J. Cobuzzi
              Message 6 of 10 , May 23 2:27 PM
                Patricia, to remove yourself, you have to follow the instructions at the
                end of every CRN email. I will make it easier and put them on the top:

                Send an email to: Unsubscribe from this list