  • Karla Herrera
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2009
      Hi Steve,

      My name is Karla and I work for Familias Unidas.

      I was wondering if it's possible to have a copy of the most updated "Department of Mental Health Aid Codes Master Chart" and as well a copy of the "Family, Medical and Educational History" form for Children's Mental Health in English.

      Thank you very much and have a great week,

      Karla

    • shahn@hsd.cccounty.us
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009

        Hi Karla,

        Here's a link to the aid code master chart:
        http://www.dmh.ca.gov/MedCCC/docs/AidCodesMasterChart_08Sep10.pdf

        Let me check on that other form.

        -Steve

        Steve Hahn-Smith, Ph.D.
        Contra Costa County Health Services Department
        Division of Mental Health
        (925) 957-5130

        Notice: The document being e-mailed is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,
        and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and re-disclosure is prohibited.  If you are not the
        intended recipient, or are the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
        are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
        this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your
        computer.

        Karla Herrera <karlaherreracontra.costa@...>
        Sent by: CCMHP_Admin@yahoogroups.com

        02/03/2009 04:21 PM