Re: [CCMHP_Admin] New file uploaded to CCMHP_Admin

  • Dr. Cathia Walters-Knight
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 15, 2011
      I have been reviewing the uploaded file and is wanting to make sure I have correct information. The date for forms, etc. still reads 2008 is that correct? Are these procedures for individual practices as well as for group/community based practices? Can I rec'd hard copy of update. Also, if these are the forms we are to be using (as individual practitioners) can I get electronic copies that can be edited. Thank you.

      Dr. Cathia Walters-Knight
      Licensed Clinical Psychologist
      PSY20242
      419 Kearney Street
      El Cerrito, CA 94530
      (510) 499-4054
      (510) 705-1695 (fax)
      www.drwaltersknight.com

      Notice: The document being e-mailed is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and re-disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or are the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer.