SB785 clients relecting on reports

  • J
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2011
      Due to the amount of Out-of-County cases we receive, Seneca has utilized the SB785 authorization process for some time now.

      Although these clients are actively being (re-)authorized, they show up on the MHS 192 report as overdue because these clients do not attend the traditional URC; normally they would be approved in UR, and this information would be updated in the PSP by the UR clerk, reflecting continued authorization on the MHS 192.

      No doubt these clients will show up on the 864d report; we will continue with the process described in the training Teri provided for cleaning up Short-Doyle, but I wanted to point this out in case someone might have a solution.

      Also, is there a SB785 point person for Contra Costa County?

      Thanks,

      Jeffrey Rodriguez
      Seneca Center
    • steve.hahn-smith@hsd.cccounty.us
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011

        Hi Jeffrey.  Good question.  I'm checking on it and will post to the group when I have info on this.

        -Steve

        [CCMHP_Admin] SB785 clients relecting on reports

        J to:CCMHP_Admin
        05/31/2011 04:12 PM

        Sent by:CCMHP_Admin@yahoogroups.com

        Please respond to CCMHP_Admin