129Re: To: Steve and David

  • STEPHEN
    Nov 5, 2010
      Yes, we do plan on meeting with contract agency stakeholders regarding the new IT system. Our focus right now is on getting through the contract process, which we're planning to be done with in November. When that's done, we'll arrange meetings for input to plan a go-forward strategy. Michael's on our list so we'll be in touch -- soon I hope.

      Thanks for checking in.

      -Steve

      --- In CCMHP_Admin@yahoogroups.com, "J" <jefenbilly@...> wrote:

      > Hi Steve and David,
      >
      > I recall you had some questions regrading the contracted agencies using the new system.
      >
      > I spoke with my supervisor here at Seneca, and she stated that Michael Alonso was very interested in being involved from the contracted agency aspect.
      >
      > Feel free to contact me, and I can provide you with his Seneca e-mail.
      > Thanks,

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic